We will be by appointment only for services to limit the number of guests in the spa.
For our customers and employees
- Appointments are required for services.
- All customers will be asked to sign a waiver stating that they are healthy, have been practicing social distancing, and will be following our rules while at the spa.
- Face-coverings will be required during your visit at the spa.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
- Customers must shower before coming to the spa (or at the spa), prior to their service appointment.
- We have let our staff know that if they are feeling sick, or if they have come into contact with anyone who is sick, to stay home until cleared by a doctor.
- Lockers and shoe cubbies will be sterilized after each use.
- We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All treatment rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Air in the facility is being sanitized with air purifiers which will be placed throughout the spa.