As of April 16, 2021, we will be open by appointment only for a limited number of guests.
For our customers and employees
- Appointments are required for services. We will not be taking any walk-ins until further notice
- All customers and employees will be pre-screened and have their temperature checked before entering the facility.
- All customers will be asked to sign a waiver stating that they are healthy, have been practicing social distancing, and will be following our rules while at the spa.
- Face-coverings will be required during your visit at the spa.
- 6-foot social distancing is required at all times while inside the facility.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
- Customers must shower before coming to the spa (or at the spa), prior to their service appointment.
- We are asking customers to bring their own water bottles (no glass water bottles allowed).
- We have let our staff know that if they are feeling sick, or if they have come into contact with anyone who is sick, to stay home until cleared by a doctor.
- We are waiving our cancellation policy. If you feel like you should stay home for any reason, please do so. We will not be charging anyone cancellation fees, so please be mindful when you book an appointment.
- Lockers and shoe cubbies will be sterilized after each use.
- We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All doors, handles, trash cans and other high-traffic areas will be sanitized frequently.
- All treatment rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Air in the facility is being sanitized with air purifiers which will be placed throughout the spa.